Page Header (Do Not Edit Here)

0

Iruna Online
Hello, Gamers !!!
I found that there are many sources to get the information about the Iruna online,
But all the information is scattered around the web, so I decided to collect them all
and try to help the players like me who spend a lot of time searching it.

Please help me if I am wrong anywhere and tell me anything you want to add
or remove.

Arigatou Gozaimasu !!!


So here is the list what I normally search for.....

Quest
Monsters
Map
Production
Crysta/Items
Island/Pet
Others


Post a Comment

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.